Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm Wearin' It!

Today it is nearly 60 degrees in New York City!  Yes, it is early December and no this is not normal. Millions of people are dealing with the problem of what to wear.  Most people in NY have to choose between winter clothes or summer clothes.  There is just not enough closet space to go around.  I went from a closet I could have slept in to a closet that I can't stand in.

Once the winter clothes come out there is no going back.  I never understood this fact fully until you see people wearing huge down filled coats suited for 10 degrees in the middle of a warm day.  Once those coats, sweaters, and hats are out they wear them.  You want to blend in just wear a big coat and headphones no matter what is going on around you!

I am not sure if this is laziness or just the city acknowledging the inevidable!