Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't be Afraid of the Food Trucks

Something I always thought was strange when I would visit was how people would line up to eat out of trucks. Now living here I finally get it. Food trucks are not just hot dogs and pretzels. You can get ANYTHING off of a food truck or cart that you can dream up.  Not only can you find any food you can think of but the food is actually good.  


Something I realized is that these trucks have a following and if they are going to stay in business they can't serve bad food. Last week I had a great kosher falafel made with African spices that could have been 15 bucks I any shop in the city but off the truck it was 7 dollars.  You have to love no overhead.  Don't be afraid to try these rolling trucks of deliciousness!  The only scary things about them is that you can't hit them all! 


Hop on twitter and find the food truck you are looking for. Enjoy!